Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wedding Food

Yesterday, I attended my cousin N's wedding at the Sutton Place Hotel. I would post pictures of people, but my pictures didn't turn out all that great, and I don't have their permission to post their pictures on the internet. And really, you wouldn't find people you don't know very interesting. But you will find the food interesting. (I have to apologize for the really crappy pictures, they were taken with my camera phone, and I'm still figuring out how to use it. Dave says that the white balance was off). Food was very nummy by the way.

Here's the menu:

Amuse Bouche Plate: Citrus cured salmon, spiced tuna loin, stick of aged white cheddar, basa filet with mango salsa, and cocktail prawn wrapped with Prosciutto. (And of course, I'd forgotten to take a picture of it. D'oh!)


Lobster bisque with cognac chive cream:










Roasted prime rib steak green peppercorn dijonnaise with garlic prawns and scallops (this was one big hunk of meat!)










Dessert: Wedding cake and chocolate buffet (what the Sutton Place is known for!):

  • Warm chocolate fondue with assorted fruit
  • chocolate truffle cake
  • white chocolate bavaroise
  • chocolate flourless cake
  • chocolate cheesecake
  • chocolate pecan pie
  • chocolate & mango mousse










No comments: