Friday, June 23, 2006

La Casa Gelato

Tonight hubby and I went to what I consider to be the best ice cream place in Vancouver, La Casa Gelato. They certainly have the biggest range of flavours, from your staple vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, to the more exotic, like durian, wasabi, curry, coconut red rice and (I believe, probably the most expensive one in the store), pistachio saffron.

What's amazing about this place is that it's always packed, even in the winter time. Yes, it's that good.

So if you live in Lotusland, or are planning on making a visit, you must stop by and try their ice cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did I have when I was there? I think it was something fairly boring...mango or something. Although, this was ten years ago, so it was REALLY exotic to me.

Anonymous said...

On my way back from English Crack Dealer's store, stopped by Amato Gelato. There is nothing better then some Gelato at one of these humid hot summer night.