Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"i+lost+my+virginity+to+my+cousin"

I checked Google Analytics today. Yesterday, someone had done a search with the keywords "i+lost+my+virginity+to+my+cousin". So I did the same key word search and lo and behold this post from a couple of weeks ago came up as the first result in Google. Nice.

I've been planting words here and there in my blog to see what sort of search terms people use to "find" my posts. So far, this has been the most interesting one.

Now, I'm not one to judge. In fact, first-cousin marriage are legal in Canada. But I have to say this: EWWWWWWWW!

(My experiment is turning out to be somewhat interesting though...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. That is hilarious.
Really? If I were to write strange phrasings of things, they would show up in google? Cool. I'm gonna have to check it out. Nice to see you're famous on the 'losing virginity' front, even if it isn't to your cousin. EWWW.

Anonymous said...

I have trouble understanding why would any one be Googling "i+lost+my+virginity+to+my+cousin".