Tuesday, June 06, 2006

D-Day

(Wow, this is my 100th post!)

So today is D-Day.

It's the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year of this century. 6-6-6. The sign of the Devil

But that's not the D-Day that I mean.

It's also the day that the Battle of Normandy started back in 1944. As much as I appreciate the fact that countless of lives were lost for our freedom, I'm not referring to this either.

No, boys and girls, today is my lovely hubby's 35th birthday. And his name is Dave.

Happy Birthday Dave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, depends on when you consider the start of the century. If you start counting from zero (which I.T. types normally do), then we're into the 7th year (phew!).

Birthdays never bothered me before, but I can't help but feel that hitting 35 put me on the fast and slippery slope towards 40. My body also seems to take longer to heal.

Anonymous said...

seems blogger is finally working again. I can post my comment now.

Yeah, deer in the headlight look. That's all I have to say.