Monday, June 26, 2006

Harry Potter Dies...

So it seems that JK Rowling has let out that two more characters will die in Book 7. I used to hit as many Harry Potter sites and read everyone's wild speculations and predictions. What made them really entertaining was the fact that people tried to "read" into the book text looking for clues. What's even more entertaining is how they interpret the text. Sure, JK Rowling does leave subtle hints, but I think some people have gone above and beyond the call of duty and tried to see something that's not there. I suppose that's part of the charm (if you will) of the books.

Here's what one soccer dad had to say. May the speculation begin... As for me, I don't have time to read all the nonsense, I'll wait for the book.

(I don't know why I decided to put this up except I found it funny. I need more sleep, I think, darn heat! Click on the image to see it full size).

No comments: