Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Body Rolling

I almost didn't go to my Pilates class tonight. I didn't sleep very well last night, and was quite tired all day today.

My major stress from work has been over for more than a week, but my body's still not relaxed from all the stress I put it through (plus burning the candle at both ends doesn't help).

Anyways, I forced myself to go. And I'm glad I did!

My instructor decided to do some body rolling, and let me tell you, my upper back hasn't been this loose in months! We have a ball at home that hubby uses on his IT band (whatever it is, but it helps prevent his knee problems when he runs). I think I'll be rolling on the ball a little more often, as a couple of people have already commented how tight all my muscles are. Wait until I go to my chiropractor next week! Yikes!

(Definition of Body Rolling in red).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cool! I should give that a try. Where do you go for pilates, and is it reasonable? I'd like to start up again...