Friday, June 16, 2006

Salty Dried Prunes


Yesterday, my dad came by to give me some salty dried prunes. If you've never heard of them before, they're a Chinese "candy", so to speak. Ingredients: Dried prunes, licorice, salt, sugar.

When I was a kid, I would inhale these in, I love these things. A lot of my friends would put the whole thing in their mouth and suck on it. I was not so brave, after all, these babies are very salty.

Last night, I had three in a row. Okay, I felt like puking after the third one, but they are still good. They're great for car or plane sickness too. Just suck on one of these things should you start to feel nausea.

If you want to get on my good side, by me one of these packages and I will love you for life. (They're really cheap, so does that make me a cheap floosie?)

No comments: