Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chocolate has its uses

When my boss see me with a chocolate candy bar in my hand, he knows it's due to one thing: stress. And kind soul that he is, asks me what's wrong. Sometimes it's work related, sometimes it's something else.

I love chocolate, but I actually try to cut down on my consumption as eating too much makes me fat. However, I cave when I get really stressed out and I can't push away the craving.

Chocolate is yummy. And it makes me feel so much better. My husband is at this point rolling his eyes as he read this.

Now scientists are finding a way to create fuel with chocolate. Maybe one day we'll be driving chocolate-fueled cars. Talk about a renewable resource.

See hubby, chocolate is useful. You can stop rolling your eyes, they're going to get stuck.

No comments: