Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Harry Potter is naked

I heard about this a while ago, but didn't think very much of it, as frankly, I don't think Daniel Radcliffe is much of an actor. Plus, I won't be in London to see it when it's in production, so why pay attention to something that I won't get to see.

That is until they released some pictures. Apparently, he's actually naked in most of the play. I thought of posting one of the nudie pictures, but that would be too frightening. However, you can see more here.

For those who have your mind in the gutter, no, you don't get to see his boy bits, but it's pretty obvious that he's nekkid. I'm certain that once this play starts, there will be nekkid pictures of Daniel Radcliffe all over the internet, boy bits and all.

The play also stars Richard Griffths, who plays Harry Potter's Uncle Vernon in the Harry Potter films.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry (i mean, Daniel) naked makes me vomit a little in my mouth... just so wrong for a woman my age to be looking at that kid... seriously, skeevy...

who'd have figured i'm such a prude?