Monday, January 22, 2007

KOOKY: Fortnight of Hell

I'm going to be on and off of here the next couple of weeks, so you may or may not see me blog for a bit. Work's going to be hectic for a while, and I actually may not have time to do homework or go to the gym. I'm contemplating taking a couple days off after the hell period to actually get caught up with homework. *Sigh*. Worse is that I've done this before (take time off to do homework that is).

Plus, I'm still fighting my cold, so it's just not going to be a good time for me.

In any case, here's a clip from a Voyager episode, call "The Year of Hell". It's one of my favourite episodes. Hubby particularly likes this one, as he always points out, Janeway has this habit of wanting to self-destruct Voyager, only this time she does. Ha.

No comments: