Thursday, August 17, 2006

Star Trek Convention

I really, really, really want to be here this weekend. Every captain will be there, except for Captain Picard. Sigh.

Why am I not there? Money. We're going on a big trip next month, so I have to save up. But more importantly, no time! This weekend will be homework weekend, once again! Boooo! (BTW, for those who witnessed my crying jag over the weekend, I'm feeling much better!).

It's their 40th anniversary, so you know there's going to be lots of people (they're predicting 20,000!) and lots of stuff happening. My sister and I went two years ago, and it was fun, but kooky. (And I thought I'd never wear jeans in 40C weather in Las Vegas!) My sister tried talking me into going this year, but unless she does my homework for me, I'm planting my bum firmly in my seat in front of the computer.

No comments: