Thursday, March 02, 2006

On the road again: Pumping Gas

Do you do this?

When pumping gas, and the pump stops, instead of taking the nozzle thingie out of your gas tank hole, you let the little bit that is left over drip into your gas tank? You try to shake and twist the pump around so you can get those last few drops into your gas tank instead of having them fall useless (and paid for) on the ground?

I do. I drive a Honda Civic. I paid 95.9 cents per litre. It cost $27.01 to fill my tank, and dammit, I'm getter every drop that I paid for!

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the right time to make suggestions on improving your driving style?

Anonymous said...

I do shake the nozzle but for a different reason, it's more of a guy washroom habit. I just got to shake it when I am done.