Thursday, March 23, 2006

Just testing...

My co-worker, R (aka IT Plumber/Janitor), showed me today that I can type an email message and email it to my blog, and voilĂ , it will magically appear. And even published, should I so desire.

If you read R's blog, very little of it makes sense unless you know the context. He's an IT guy, and has to deal with very silly people. So do I, but his situation's worse. Yes, it's his own version of hell on earth.

Let's see if this works...

ETA: Whoot! It worked! Only I couldn't do the link in the email, so I have to edit the post. I wonder how it would handle attachments? Embedded photos or video clips? Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to strip everything and leaves only text. You still need to find a place to host photos and video clips.