Saturday, May 20, 2006

Red Eggs and Ginger

Tonight, I went to my friend's baby's one-month birthday celebration. Well, she's actually 2 months now, but still it's a time to celebrate. For those of you who have never heard of this particular Chinese celebration, you can read more about it here.

Normally, we would go to a Chinese restaurant for this sort of dinner. However, my friends decided to do something a little different. We went to the Cafe Pacifica at the Pan Pacific Hotel. Every Friday and Saturday night, they have the Italian Opera Buffet. Let me tell you that the food was absolutely fabulous! They had a roasted vegetable ravioli that was absolutely yummy, and the chocolate mousse was to die for. The rest of the food was equally appitizing. The view and singing was excellent. All in all, a really enjoyable evening. Hubby and I will definitely go back someday.

No comments: