Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2006! It's a brand new year, and anything can happen. Goals that I would like to achieve this year:
  • Finish my degree once and for all (it's been 5 soul sucking years where I've shedded a lot of blood, sweat and tear, never mind given over $15,000 to our great educational system. Sigh)
  • Learn the bass guitar and practice diligently
  • Learn French
  • Lose about 5 pounds and keep it off (Okay, what I really want are abs of steel. Well, I can dream, can't I?)
  • Re-read all the novels on my bookshelf. I've actually not finished some of them
Out of the list above, I only really want to achieve the first one. The school thing has gone on long enough! All I have left to do is one very big project. The problem is that there is no fixed timeline for this, and there are always unforseen holdups that are completely out of my control, so I can't even predict with any certainty that it'll even get done by this year. However, I will get it done by this year, come hell or high water! Ha!

No comments: