Friday, December 30, 2005

The Year in Review

As 2005 draws to a close, I am certain that other will doing what I am doing now: reflecting on my year. Well let's see...

March:
Hubby and I went on a trip to London, England, something I've been wanting to do for the past 10 years. I enjoyed myself immensely, and wish at times, that I was back there now.

April:
I was laid off from my job.

May:
I signed on doing contract work at UBC's Faculty of Medicine. My life as a public servant has begun.

Some time during the summer:
We bought the big ass 50" TV. I love it. ** sigh **

September:
I finally start on my school project. Yet another year of hell. And please don't ask me when I will be done, because I really don't know.

November:
I'm finally a permanent, full-time UBC employee. Yay!

December:
We bought a new Forester. According to one of my co-workers, I'm this much closer to becoming a hockey mom. Bah.

Well, that was pretty boring. Not to say that I didn't experience any ups and downs. I did. I still am. Said school project is a constant thorn in my side and has exacerbated my stress problems. My parents still drive me crazy. I'm still married to the best guy in the whole wide world. Life goes on.

No comments: