Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Of Dating and Farting

One ongoing goal I have is to take better care of my skin, and this includes going for monthly facials. The esthetician. I go to just started a home business out of her parent's basement, although I've known her for a good five years now.

The one thing I love about her is that she is a talker, and since she's still single, I get to live vicariously through her. She tells me about all the nice guys and the jerks that she's dated or is currently dating; I listen with glee.

We move onto how do you eventually tell when he/she is the one. Well, one thing, I sagely bring up, is to be able to fart in front of the other without feeling embarrassed. This is true. How often, when you're with a group of friends, or if you're working in an office environment, have you prevented, or at least tried to diminish the sound and smell of your fart? I mean, people, it's a natural bodily function, and meant for the betterment of your personal health (it's just not healthy to keep it in ya know!), and pretty much every human being on this earth does it. Yet how often are we comfortable farting in front of people we claim we are close too?

Next time, if you want to know if he or she is the one, let one rip and you find out pretty quickly at what level your relationship is at.

No comments: