Friday, January 13, 2006

Well, I did my civic duty


I voted today in the advanced polls. I hemmed and hawed for a very long time trying to figure out who to vote for. Even thought I had finally made a decision and voted for someone, I really am not happy with any of the leaders, and no confidence and faith in any of them.

One thing that really bugs me is that the leaders still come up with new items for their political platform. Like today, Harper said that he would give Canadians another tax break. That's all fine and dandy, but some of us have already voted, so maybe they should make it a rule to stop making promises before the advance polling starts.

My predictions as to the outcome: It'll either be a Liberal minority government or a Conservative minority government. In any case, it's just going to be a big mess.

Well, we'll see what happens in 10 days time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stole your image because I couldn't find anything better!