Wednesday, December 27, 2006

FLIB-ur-tee-jib-it (n.) is One!!

birthday-cake

Yes, on December 27th, 2005, I had posted my first post on here. And now it's been a year. To celebrate, I'm posting up a year-end meme that I've seen on a few blogs. I'm not a big fan of memes in general, but I though this was fitting. (I apparently overuse the word "So" a lot, gotta stop the bad English.)

Rules:
- Go into your archives and find the first sentence of the first entry of each month of 2006.
- Copy and paste that sentence into your blog.

And if you're really curious about the post, I've also linked it to the actual posting.

January:
Welcome 2006!

February:
Bill Gates apparently has a computer dedicated to him at the IRS.

March:
Since trying to take control of my diet, I've so far given up pop and anything with artificial sweetener.

April:
It's SUNNY!

May:
Let's go fly a kite.

June:
This morning on my way to work, I was listening to the normal chatter on the radio.

July:
So today hubby and I did the Grouse Grind.

August:
RC from Strange Culture had left a comment on one of my blog postings asking why I had it in for Keira Knightley.

September:
So yesterday was my 4th wedding anniversary.

October:
My mom finally got her lost piece of luggage back

November:
I know that it's past Halloween, but I thought I'd put this up anyways, it's mildly amusing, but only computer geeks will get it.

December:
So today we went to the Telus World of Science to see the Body Worlds exhibit.

No comments: