Saturday, October 28, 2006

I've had an epiphany just now...

I've realized just today that I've been holding a lot of anger, resentment and bitterness in one part of my life. Specifically, towards one person. This person, I don't have much respect for, yet I need to work with person, and to get something done that also been a thorn in my side for the last six years. I think that's partially been holding me back for so long.

I want to get on with my life my way, but these feelings of resentment have been really holding me back. There is light at the end of tunnel, I just choose to ignore it and whine.

So I'm going to stop whining at get on with it.

I will try my hardest not to continue feeling anger, resentment, and bitterness, after all, I'm human as well. But knowing is half the battle, and knowing what's been dragging me down this past 1.5 years helps me let go of things a little easier.

Really, I don't have a lot to complain about. I know someone who recently lost her leg in a car accident; someone else fighting cancer; and still many others who battle with infertility issues, weight issues and money issues. I have none of that. My life's pretty good all things considered.

I've been praying for a long time for me to get to this point. And I've finally gotten there.

No comments: