Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I haven't been around the last few days as we were in Victoria. Hubby was running the Royal Victoria Marathon, and his time is 1 hour and 57 mins for the Half-Marathon.

It was a neat weekend as we got to stay at The Empress Hotel for the first time.

Life for me is slowing getting back to normal. Read: I'm continuing on with my school project, so it's more sitting in front of the computer typing out code. Well, I suppose I should be thankful for this chance to get my degree done, no matter how tedious and painful it may be. I have to keep reminding myself, that no matter what happens, this (by BCIT rules) must end sometime in 2007, (and not at the end of the year either, sometime much closer to the beginning of 2007). Bah.

No comments: