Saturday, May 26, 2007

Grouse Grind Redux!

Today hubby and I went up the Grouse Grind again. I was going to post my rules, but after a quick search through my old blog posts, I found that I had already posted this last year.

Today's time: 1 hour, 9 mins.

It seems that I can't break the 1 hour mark, but I really want to try. Hopefully I'll have a chance to go up again this year.

We got there at 8.30 (it usually opens at 6.30), and although I was afraid that the trail was going to be really packed, it wasn't. The trail only opened just last weekend, so I suppose that not a lot of people knew that the trail was already opened. That and they were afraid that there may be snow.

Yes, that really is snow behind me. There was a fair bit of run off near the top of trail, but it wasn't too bad. Still, it made the trail a bit tricky to maneuver.

No comments: