Monday, May 21, 2007

Paris?

So after a lot of thinking, we've decided to go to Paris for our big trip. For reasons that I won't get into now, this could possibly be our last big trip for a very long time, so we decided to splurge and just do it.

I've been there once in 1994 for a couple of days, hubs has never been. We've been looking around for cheap flights and hotels, and let me tell you, my brain hurts.

Yesterday our friend T lent us his guidebook and phrasebook, so we are definitely prepared. Hubs and I also went to Chapters yesterday to look at the phrase books that they had there.

Until we get everything booked, nothing is for certain still, but I'm beginning to get stoked. Hopefully everything will fall into place soon! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Ooooh I love Paris. Its my fave European city.