Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Off to Cow Town!

Tomorrow hubby and I will be heading off to Calgary to visit the family and friends out there, so I may not be blogging for the next few days. Hopefully we'll get there in one piece. PST-free shopping here I come!

Other news:
Said application (SharePoint) that I had to demo, my director at the last moment pull in our PM/Consultant, who knew the application better than I did. Which was a good thing as there were people there who asked questions that I couldn't answer, but he could. I hardly said a thing. Stress over! Thanks for the good thoughts guys!

However, the day I go back to work, I have three back-to-back meetings in a row in the afternoon. The morning will be spent to wade through email. (Okay, maybe not. I'm lugging the laptop to Cow Town, so I may check before then =P No nagging, DC!)

No comments: