Monday, July 10, 2006

I need to keep my big mouth shut...

I just let my director (my boss's boss) talk me into doing a demo tomorrow on an application that I know very little about. However, I'm deemed as one of the "experts" in the group, as I have played around with the application more than most others, and I do certainly am more familiar with it than she is.

I have no idea who my audience is. I will need to get plenty of sleep tonight so I don't look like a walking zombie like I normally do. And I will need to dress up a bit and put on makeup. And write up an outline. Bah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

think happy thoughts.
shopping with one less tax soon.....

Anonymous said...

I wish you good luck, I am sure you will demo the application very well. I guess you can't really say what that is your demo-ing.

BTW, what is your evil homework? I've been meaning to ask.

Irene said...

Evil homework post forthcoming. I will have some time this week as I'll be going to Calgary, so will have the hours to write up long, lengthy venting post. Stay tuned...