Some points of notice about my trip to Cow Town (in no particular order):
- I saw lots of moo-cows, and mooed at them. They didn't respond.
- Who is crazy enough to bike up the Coquahalla highway? That highway going north is pretty steep. Well, I saw three crazy people.
- Calgary can get pretty windy
- Calgary has mosquitoes. I was bitten three times
- RVs are spawns of Satan.
- No amount of talking will convince me that cowboy boots, cowboy hats, plaid shirts and string ties are a fashion statement.
- We had a lot of bug guts splattered over our windshield while driving on the highway. One particular insect splatter is bright yellow. I wonder what sort of insect it is? (There were some red splatters as well. We figured them to be mosquitoes who had a feeding frenzy on some humans. Imagine that, another person's bodily fluids on my windshield).
- If there are people passing you, get out of the fast lane!
- If there is more than one car tailgating you, get out of the fast lane!