- Go to Chiropractor
- Go to work
- Go home and finish packing
- Go grab something to eat on our way to Seattle
- Crash at my sister's place
- Shopping! Probably at Bellevue Square, my favourite Seattle-area mall
- Shopping at Seattle Premium Outlets
- Come home
- We will be going down with my mother (help me!), a large patio table and an old bike in the back (don't ask)
- We will be coming back sans large patio table and bike, but with my mom and my sister.
Confused. Welcome to my life. This quick trip down took a bit logistic juggling. I had already booked my days of for Wednesday and Thursday, but after talking to my mom and my sister, we changed it to Thursday and Friday as my sister wanted to come back up for my dad's birthday.
Even though I really shouldn't be spending more money, I discovered that I really need a bit of a break, so we decided to go stateside for couple of day; retail therapy is definitely in order. Hubby wants to look for a pair of brown shoes. I'm looking for a couple of cute pairs of shoes and a new bag/purse. I will post booty when we come back.
Right now, I'm more worried about getting that stupid table across the border.