Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Star Trek Movie! EEEEEEEE!



I know some of you may have seen this trailer already, but I'm putting it up anyways. I CAN'T WAIT for this movie to come out! I think the cast is terrific, but I have no idea who the Kirk actor is. I've seen Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg, John Cho and Zoe Saldana before, but never even heard of Chris Pine. Apparently, I don't get out often enough any more.

My one beef with this movie is with Paramount. Up until quite recently, I thought that this movie was to be released Christmas 2008, and was all geared up to go and watch opening night. Now I find out it's being released May 8, 2009. I'm going to have a 1-month old baby by then! Boooooo on Paramount! They should have consulted me first!

1 comment:

dinah34 said...

I can't wait either!!