I figured since today is Thanksgiving, that I will list all the things that I am thankful for. Sometimes we tend to focus so much on the negatives of our lives that we forget that we are very fortunate in so many ways. Here's my list:
- I'm thankful for the bestest husband in the whole wide world. Not only does he cook for me, puts down the toilet seat and helps me clean the house, but he also puts up a lot from me, and puts up with my whining, ill-humours and is always there rooting for me. Even after the Really-Embarrassing-Moment on Wednesday, he didn't make me feel stupid and bought me chocolate, and that helped a lot
- I'm thankful for my parents, though they still drive me up the wall (especially my dad) that I know they will always be there for me no matter what happens.
- I'm thankful that I'm in a stable job, that will allow me to do some splurge shopping, like the cute dark brown leather Roots flat bag that I got today. (Whoops!)
- I'm thankful that I have people around who care that I'm stressed out and asked how I am doing
- I'm thankful that I'm able to do Evil Homework. I have the means and the money to get the education I want, even though it wasn't how I expected to be, and once I have that piece of paper is in my hand, I will pretty much have forgotten all the blood, sweat and tears that went into getting it.
- I'm even thankful for the big pain in the butt, because of it, I haven't been sitting very much, which is a big relief for my upper back problems. But seriously, I'm thankful that I have easy access and can afford to have someone to look and fix my health problems, not everyone has that luxury.