Some things that had happened so far this week:
- We had a new guy start at work (finally!)
- I almost melted at the gym last night. The air conditioning unit died during my step class. My instructor kept telling us that we didn't want to know how hot it was
- After several false starts, hubby's finally managed to download the Ubuntu iso and will be playing around with it for the next little while. He's going to wipe off the W2K on our 7 year old laptop and install Ubuntu. (He's also a little fed up with MS). This will be an interesting experiment. More to come later.
- We're trying to sell our coffee table
- My big project at work is finally starting up. I'll be in meeting most of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so I will be getting very little work done. Plus I don't know how busy I'll actually be until they start setting time lines late this week. We have2 months to make thing thing work, so it'll be tight. Lucky for me, they are feeding us, breakfast included. Whoo!
- I really need to continue on with school work, that's kinda stalled this whole month for various reasons
- I'm going to the car show. Whoo!
- We have visitors staying at our place all next week. I need to clean my house. Joy.