Hard to believe that I have a 9 month old baby! My kid is growing into a really neat and fun little man. He loves jumping, jumping while being held, playing airplane, babbling, screeching and plain looking and touching EVERYTHING! One thing about BabyL is that whenever he's in a new environment, or encounters a new person, he will just sit there quietly and take everything in, process it, then get comfortable being himself.
So far he:
- Can roll from back to belly and belly to back
- Has four teeth
- Can get on all fours, but only pushes himself backwards, so no crawling yet
- Eats a lot of different types of solids foods
- Babbles a lot
- Screeches a lot
- Is still teething like crazy.
- Is a pretty good sleeper (so far, fingers crossed)
- Loves bananas