Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!!



Happy Canada Day everyone!

Today, my kid is also 12 weeks old! He will be 3 months old as of next Wednesday, but since we're counting weeks, it's week 12. Since my post yesterday was such a downer, I've decided to post a couple things about my kid that I find fascinating:
  • Sometimes when he poos, you can actually hear it in the next room
  • He has changed and grown so much these first 3 months. He definitely doesn't look like a newborn any more!
  • Baby L now coos, which is pretty cool!
  • Cradle cap is a very interesting phenomenon, yet weird at the same time.
  • Cloth diapering is an interesting adventure (more on that later!)
I'm hoping going forward to be able to post at least once a week. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

dinah34 said...

happy canada day! & 3 months already? wow, where does the time go?