Happy Canada Day everyone!
Today, my kid is also 12 weeks old! He will be 3 months old as of next Wednesday, but since we're counting weeks, it's week 12. Since my post yesterday was such a downer, I've decided to post a couple things about my kid that I find fascinating:
- Sometimes when he poos, you can actually hear it in the next room
- He has changed and grown so much these first 3 months. He definitely doesn't look like a newborn any more!
- Baby L now coos, which is pretty cool!
- Cradle cap is a very interesting phenomenon, yet weird at the same time.
- Cloth diapering is an interesting adventure (more on that later!)