Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Hello fellow readers! I really apologise for not keeping a consistent posting schedule. June was a pretty rough month for me. After coming home from our vacation, I was hit with catching up on work, still working on Evil Homework, getting over jet lag, and healing my ankle that I had twisted right in the middle of the vacation. While that was going on, I somehow managed to come down with a medium-grade fever (it went up to 102F at one point), had a trip to the local ER (and never going back if I can help it), all while trying to get back into my regular routine.

Now I more or less feel like I'm back to the regular routine. As already alluded to, I'm still dealing with Evil Homework, and my back is still killing me because of all this sitting in frot of the computer for 12 hours every day. Including weekends. Sigh.

However, I've been making a better effort to not trying not to ignore the rest of my life. I've seen three movies since coming back: Iron Man (for hubby's birthday), The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and KungFu Panda. All very good movies and worth seeing.

Now that we have started the second half of 2008, I am really hoping to get back on the blogging wagon. Some of you had already asked me: WHERE ARE THE VACATION PICTUES?!?! Please note that hubby and I (mostly hubby) had taken over 600 pictures. They are online, but not properly labelled. I esitmate that I'm about 1/8th the way through the process, and considering how busy I am with life, it will take a while. But my goal is to get them completed by end of July. Same with Evil Homework. Wish me luck.

Anyways, have a Happy Canada Day everyone!

No comments: