- Fly into Heathrow
- Dinner in Chinatown
- Walk through part of National Portrait Gallery
- Buckingham Palace
- Museum of London
- Sherlock Holmes Museum (I think this was a rip off, but my sister wanted to see it)
- Thames Festival, really cool, and free for all Londoners
- Rest of National Portrait Gallery
- Trafalgar Square - the Scissors Sisters had a concert here the night before.
- National Gallery
- Watched The Producers, the musical, very funny!
- Natural History Museum, cool place for kids (as an aside, London Fashion Week was being held at the museum, however, the only people we saw were press nobodies, no famous people!)
- Hyde Park
- Tate Modern (I will never understand modern art)
Next stop, Scotland!