Thursday, January 03, 2008

Movie Review: National Treasure: Book of Secrets

I saw a bunch of movies over the holidays, so I'd thought put up my thoughts before I forget.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Well, it was okay, not great, bot okay. The search for the actual treasure was at least somewhat entertaining. But it was entertaining up to the point where they actually go and look for the lost city of gold. From that point onwards, it was just a big mess. I sat there either wondering why they did things the way they did, cringing at drawn out scenes that were full of some type of action (and not even great action) and wondering why they did it that way, or just plain scratching my head at non-explanations of events. And that was about the last 1/3 of the movie.

I was excited about seeing Paris and London scenes, makes me want to go back again. Especially London.

6.8 out of 10.

No comments: